暗黑地牢 小镇减压&治疗 中英对照

酒馆
来一满瓶。今夜会很漫长。
Bring the whole bottle. This will not be a short night.
我真是口干舌燥,先生!
I am parched, sir!
来双份,一直上!
Make it a double, and keep them coming!
给我些能让喉咙滚烫的玩意儿!
Bring me something that will burn my throat!
咱们尽情喝酒,尽情跳舞!至少今晚我们还没死!
Drink and dance a merry jig! Tonight we are still alive!
让我们举杯——为了生活,和悲伤!
Let us raise our glasses - to life, and to sorrow!
这轮我请!
This round is on me!
赌场
腾出地方来——有个新玩家进来了!
Make room - there's a new player at the table!
这是什么游戏?我去哪里买筹码呢?
What game is this? Where do I buy chips?
管它是骨牌、纸牌还是跳棋,只要有钱赚我就玩。
Knucklebones, cards, or draughts. I care not as long as there is a fortune to be made.
我敢拿这个钱包打赌,我一下就能把这石头丢进那边的酒杯子里!
I'll wager this purse I can land a stone in yonder mug on the first try!
咱们冒险赌一把,成么?
Let's tempt fortune, shall we?
生命终究就是一场赌博!
Life is a gamble, after all!
我加入。
Deal me in.
妓院
一开始听上去这也许是个奇怪的要求,不过嘛……
This may sound like a strange request at first, but...
多拿几个枕头来!
Fetch more pillows!
这是一枚额外的金币。告诉别人我从没来过这。
Here's an extra coin. I wasn't here.
我点你,你,还有你。那真是段艰难的日子。
I choose you, you, AND you. It's been a rough day.
请给我准备一个热水浴和一位伴侣来加点情调,谢谢。
A hot bath and a companion to make it warmer, please.
我们需要定个安全词不?
Shall we settle on a safe word?
请抱住我……再一会儿。
Just hold me...for now.

冥想
吸气。呼气。一切都会过去的。
Breathe in. Breathe out. This too shall pass.
我会轻轻地触碰这些思绪,并让它们远去。
I will touch the thoughts lightly, and let them go.
身外寂静,心中空旷。
There is nothing outside of myself, and nothing within.
死亡、荣耀、痛楚、欢愉,与我均为一体。
Death, glory, pain, and pleasure. We are all one.
终于……静下来了。
Tranquility...at last.
我要灵魂出窍一段时间……
I shall depart my body for a time...
我紧闭双眼,这样第三只眼才能睁开。
My two eyes close, that my third eye may open.
祷告
圣光啊,引导我吧。
Light, guide me.
我在你面前屈膝……
I kneel before you...
指引,保护并珍视我……
Guide, protect and cherish me...
请赐予我计划,请给我想要的力量。
Show me the Plan. Give me the strength I require.
我是您的奴仆。
I am your Servant.
圣光是唯一真正的力量
The Light is the one true power...
我下跪,我祈祷,我聆听上帝的耳语。
I kneel, I count the beads, I whisper the sacred words.
鞭笞
我看见了红色—噢!哈哈!
I see red - yes! Yes!
救赎掌握在我自己的手中!
Atonement is within my grasp!
我的罪从血管中流出!
My body bleeds for my sins!
只有鲜血才能令我知道获得了赦免。
Only through blood will I know absolution.
疼痛和伤痕都无法打倒我。
Neither pain nor broken body will tear me down.
我要毫无顾忌地鞭笞我的肉体!
I shall rend my flesh with reckless abandon!
我的身体是罪恶之源——摧残它吧!
My body is the source of my sin - it must be razed!

锁&洗特质
这个房间……它在翻转!
The room...it spins!
我知道,我知道。这是为了我好。
I know, I know. This is for mine own good.
等下,注射器里装的是啥?
Wait, what's in that syringe?
不要绑住我!我是自愿来这的!
Restrain me not! I am here of my own volition!
那个仪器真的完全有必要吗?
Is that device entirely necessary?
为什么要用皮带捆着?
Why the leather straps?
我想成为一个更好的人。
I want to be a better person.
手—手铐?你确定?
S-shackles, really?
做你必须做的。我服从。
Do what you must. I submit.
治疗疾病
再拿毯子来!别—别拿少了!
More blankets! N-no - fewer blankets!
快打开门!我已经治好了——我大概好了?!
Unlock this door! I am cured - or am I?!
这赭色的液体是什么?
What is that ochre fluid?
我从来没有见过那么大的水蛭……
I have never seen leeches that large...
为什么拿三个便盆?
Why three bedpans?
我想离开你的照顾……
I leave you to your ministrations...
呼—能躺下来感觉真好。
Ooof - it feels good to lie down.
至少,有机会痊愈。
At lest, a chance to convalesce.
我已经感到好些了。
I feel healthier already.
这个到底要用多少条水蛭?
How many leeches does this really take?
那个药膏闻起来跟倒夜壶的一样臭。
That curative salve smells like a gong farmer.
我只能信任你那扭曲的、长满疣的手。
I place my trust in your gnarled, warty hands.
我真的感觉不舒服……
I really don't feel well at all...
这么多古怪的药——你确定它们有用?
Such curious medicines - you're sure they will help?
典中典
我只需要烈酒。
A stiff drink is all I need.
给我一杯啤酒,我的心情就会雨过天晴。
Just get me a pint and I'll be right as rain.
我得来瓶酒才能平静。
A pint will give me the peace I need.
去他的!我就想饮酒作乐!
Bah! I want to drink and be merry!
那太血腥了,来喝杯烈酒怎么样。
That seems a bit bloody. How 'bout a stiff drink instead.
我对畅饮不感兴趣,我只想赌一把!
I've no interest in revelry - I wish to wager!
给我财富的兴奋和破产的风险!
Give me the thrill of fortune and the risk of ruin!
赌博大厅能生钱!
There's money to be made in the Gambling Hall!
扑克、骰子、赌马——只要还有钱拼一把,这些都不重要
Cards, dice, sport - it matters not as long as there's coin to be won!
什么都比不上赌一把来得爽!
Nothing can surpass the thrill of a gamble!
我只想去一个地方——去妓院里和我的爱人在一起。
There is only one place I want to be - with my love at the Brothel.
才不要骰子和纸牌!我只押钱给爱情,而且从来不输!
Forget the dice and cards! I gambled on the love, and won!
时间在飞逝。我只愿和我宠爱之人在一起。
Time is fleeting, I will spend it only with my love.
我受够了隐士一般的追求了。我只想要爱的陪伴。
I am through with solitary pursuits, I pine for the company of my lover.
我已受够了折磨,我想要爱人怀里的乐子!
I've had enough suffering, I want the comfort of my lover's embrace!
我想要宁静,我想要呼吸,腾空我的心灵。
I need quiet, I need to breathe, to empty my mind.
我必须去冥想,去清空我的头脑。
I must meditate, clear my mind.
对逆境的唯一回应就是接受它。
The only response to adversity is acceptance.
安,寂,还有空。给我找个地方让我静静。
Peace, quiet, emptiness. Find me a place to be alone.
唯有思绪的安宁能舒缓我的神经。
Only the peace of reflection can soothe my nerves.
我需要与指引一切的圣光默默交谈。
I need quiet communion with the all-guiding Light.
我只需要向圣光祷告。
The Light of prayer is all I need.
让我去和圣光交流吧。
Let me commune with the holy Light.
我只想向圣光祷告。
The Light of prayer is all I need.
就让我与圣光交谈吧。
Let me commune with the holy Light.
就让鞭子撕开我的皮肉吧!
Let the whip tear my flesh!
让鞭子来抽我呀!
Give me the embrace of the whip!
我更想看看自己的血里有什么!
I wish to gaze into puddles of my own blood!
给我痛苦,让我解脱!
Give me pain, give me salvation!
我得流血,我得受苦!
I must bleed, I must suffer!
我已发誓不碰那毒药了。
I've sworn off that poison.
那酒瓶里除了悔恨什么都没有。
There's nothing in a bottle but regret.
我最好还是不去那了。去了那要挨不公正的控诉,还有别的。
It's best I don't go in there. False allegations and all that.
嗯……保安在看着我。不了,谢谢。
Uhhh...security's watching. No thanks.
他们再也不允许我进去了,自从那次…“事件”开始。
They haven't let me in ever since the … "incident."
我被禁止进去。这只是场误会,我向你保证。
I'm not allowed in there. Just a misunderstanding, I assure you.
一个人坐在房间里能有什么好处?这解决不了任何问题。
What good will sitting alone in a room do? It solves nothing.
我没法静心坐着,可怖之物还在这片土地横行呢!
I cannot sit quietly while horrors stalk the land!
我不想和那“拜神”的房间里发生的事情有什么牵连。
I want nothing to do with what goes on in that house of "worship."
不。我在那里看到过令人不安又无法言说的东西。
No. I've seen troubling and unspeakable things in there.
因为神不存在,所以我不会去那浪费时间。
There are no gods, and I'll not waste my time.
我绝不会去找什么至高的存在去祈愿的,不管他是真是假!
I will not supplicate myself to any power, real or imagined!
如果我的身体是一座庙宇,那我最不愿做的就是伤害它。
If my body were a temple, the last thing I'd do is harm it.
伤害自己来讨好那些虚无的存在?真是愚蠢!
Harm myself to gain favour with some immaterial power? What foolishness!

玩嗨了 得加钱
<咕嘟,咕嘟>
<glug glug>
再来点酒,先生!
More wine, sir!
可口,满足啊——多来点!
Delicious, satisfying - MORE!
啊……它流进你嘴唇的感觉太美秒了!
Ahhh, it's so good when it hits your lips!
再扔一次骰子,这次是我赢!
Roll those dice again. This one is mine!
我全押!真是太值了!
I'm all in! What a rush!
今晚幸运如女神相伴!
Luck, be a lady tonight!
翻开那张卡片——就是“月”卡!
Flip that card - Dog's Moon it is!
物超所值!
Worth every coin!
好—好棒!
I-incredible!
我可没有“那么”灵活!
I'm not THAT flexible!
啊!我要拉伤了。
Ack! A pulled muscle.
空我境界是抵挡对精神突袭的唯一方式。
Emptiness is the only defense against an assault on the mind.
气流慢慢入鼻……然后慢慢出口……
In through the nose, out through the mouth...
无扰于形,无扰于心……
Nothing within, nothing without...
流动与宁静……
Flow and tranquility...
给我圣光的力量和平静吧。
Grant me the strength and peace of the Light.
我臣服于至高无上的力量。
I submit myself to the highest power.
请祝福我吧,尽管我可能不值得被祝福。
Bless me, though I may be unworthy.
圣光会告诉我如何打败敌人!
The Light shows me how to defeat my enemies!
再来!让我出血!再来!!
AGAIN! Let it bleed! AGAIN!
我正在刀尖上过日子!
I live upon the razor's edge!
这是为了过失,这是为了罪孽,这也是为了胜利。
THIS is for loss. THIS is for sin. THIS is for victory.
痛楚让我目光清晰!
The pain lets me see clearly!

两🐕
管家目前正在享受这项活动……
The Caretaker is currently enjoying this activity...
报信人正在享受这项活动……
The Crier is currently enjoying this activity...
哎呀呀您的脸跟美酒都搅在一起了,我的主子!
Your face and the drinks are all blending together, my liege!
强劲的琼浆将把我满嘴的恶臭冲个干净。
Powerful spirits will wash the taste of maggots out of my mouth.
我把这些全——全下了!
I wager it all - all of it!
听着骰子滚动声我的心都舒畅了!再来一次!
My very soul rests on this throw of the dice! Again!
多美的妞儿啊,我的宠,我的爱……
Such pretty things, my pets, my pets...
不带爱意的拥抱——真是残酷的讽刺!
A loveless embrace - what cruel irony!
这儿可真是静得喜人。我们只不过都是神的玩物!
Sometimes it's nice to find a quiet spot, that my dark musings go undisturbed.
和平即接受。我们都是神的玩物!
Peace is acceptance. We are all but playthings of the Gods!
哦呀呀圣光,燃烧我的灵魂吧!啊哈哈哈!
Oh Light, burn my soul! Ha ha ha ha ha!
我祈祷,我乞恳——求求你把我从这个地方带走吧!!!
I pray, I beseech - GET ME AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!
你们每人都来抽我一鞭!抽到我体无完肤为止!
One lash for each of you! No skin shall be left!
快来,带走我的血如你带走我的魂!呜哈哈哈!
Take my blood as you have taken my mind! Whoo-hahahaha!