欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

《红色警戒3》里动员兵的台词

2023-07-13 08:00 作者:插着长矛的坦克  | 我要投稿

在苏联战役中,动员兵说了这些话:

You want me to go alone??

你想让我一个人去吗??


Bear, hurry up!

战熊,快!


You are awfully moody for bear...

你对战熊来说太情绪化了...


Dolphins are not lake creatures! What's happening here?!

海豚不是湖泊里的生物!这里发生了什么?!


As a child, I always dreamed of torpedo attack on dolphins...

小时候,我一直梦想着用鱼雷攻击海豚...


How they are supposed to get a carrier into the lake? It would take many men and hours to carry!

他们如何把一艘航母运到湖中?这需要很多人和时间!


Neutrality, huh? Switzerland, please explain massive Allied military base!

中立,是吗?瑞士,请解释一下庞大的盟军军事基地!


IM AFRAID NOT MY FRIEND! COMRADES ATTACK NOW!

恐怕不是我们的朋友!同志们,现在进攻!


New York will soon be renamed Commandergrad! I think...

纽约很快就会收入指挥官囊中!我想...

概念图



训练动员兵时:

Conscript training finished!

动员兵训练完成!


Ready to fight for Union!

准备为苏联而战!


选择该单位时:

Conscript excited to fight!

我对战斗跃跃欲试了!


Conscript here!

动员兵在此!


I suppose to do something?

我想做点什么?


Here I am!

我来了!


Huh? Me?

嗯?我?


I wasn't doing anything!

我什么都没做!


Is it time?

是时候了吗?


Show me what to do!

告诉我该怎么做!


This is nice clothes!

这是一件漂亮的衣服!


We serve glorious Union!

我们为光荣的苏联服务!


I make Premier proud!

我让总理感到骄傲!


移动时:

I can do!

我能行!


As fast as I can!

我尽快!


Yes sir!


Oh, okay!


Moving!


I go!


Whatever you say!

无论你说什么!


Have we won yet?

我们赢了吗?


Of course!


在建筑驻军时:

Good, let's take a break!

很好,让我们休息一下!


They have television in there?

他们那里有电视吗?


Ahh... Thank you!


What's in here?

这里有什么?


It looks dark...

看起来很黑...


用突击步枪射击时:

For the Union!

为了苏联!


Attack!


For Mother Russia!

为了俄罗斯母亲!


Firing weapon!

开火!


Kill them like watermelon!

像砍西瓜一样干掉他们!


用莫洛托夫鸡尾酒攻击时:

They will burn!

他们会燃烧!


Ura!

乌拉!


Throw the fire!

把燃烧瓶扔过去!


Vot tak! ("Like this!" in Russian)

就像这样!


Catch this!

尝尝这个!


Clearing Garrisoned Structure

清理建筑里的驻军


Get out of there!

滚出去!


Make room for Mother Russia!

为俄罗斯母亲腾出空间!


Kick them out!

把他们踢出去!


移动攻击时:

Now?


Who's with me?

谁和我一起?


Field promotion, here I come!

战地晋升,我来了!


I'll do it!


Finally, the real thing!

终于,真正的战斗!


We march to victory!

我们向胜利进军!


It's them!


Premier will be very proud!

总理会感到非常自豪!


At last, real battle!

终于,真正的战斗!


在战斗中:

We're shooting the enemy!

我们在向敌人射击!


The enemy's here!

敌人来了!


Together comrades!

同志们,一起战斗!


Just like training video!

就像看训练视频一样!


I fight bravely!

我在勇敢地战斗!


Dirty dogs!

脏狗!


被攻击时:

I don't like this anymore!

我再也不喜欢战斗了!


They have guns too...?

他们也有枪...?


They're shooting at me!

他们在向我开枪!


Tell the Premier, I've been wounded!

告诉总理,我受伤了!


Next time I drive tank okay?

下次我开坦克好吗?


Atas, patsany! ("Watch out, dudes!" in Russian)

小心,伙计们!


图片来自网络

《红色警戒3》里动员兵的台词的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律