体验日本的近铁观光特急火乌号

嗨,我现在在爱知县名古屋市的名古屋站。
Hi, I'm at Nagoya Station in Nagoya City, Aichi Prefecture.
名古屋是日本仅次于东京和大阪的第三大地区,大约有230万人口居住在这个城市。
Nagoya is Japan's Third-largest region after Tokyo and Osaka, with about 2.3 million people living in the city.
今天,我们乘坐近铁铁路从名古屋搬到大阪。人们喜欢使用新干线在城市之间移动,但今天我将乘坐当地的特快列车“近铁日之鸟号”。
Today, we moved from Nagoya to Osaka on the Kintetsu Railway in Japan. People like to use the Shinkansen to move between cities, but today I'll take the local express train "Kintetsu Hinotori".
这是近铁的名古屋站。
This is Kintetsu's Nagoya Station.
我们在乘坐火车之前购买便当(指午餐盒),而且他(她、它)们在商店外出售各种便当。
We buy bentos (Referring to lunch boxes) before taking the train, and they sell various bentos outside the store.
我晚点在日之鸟从5号站台出发的火车上吃,从近铁名古屋站出发的特快列车很多。
I will eat later on the train that sets off from Platform 5 at Hinotori, as there are many express trains departing from Kintetsu Nagoya Station.
到大阪的时间比新干线要多的,但更便宜。
The time to Osaka is longer than Shinkansen, but it is cheaper.
现在是中午12:50,我们的火车日之鸟号准时到达。
It's 12:50 Noon now, and our train, the Hinotori, arrived on time.
火车感觉很豪华,他(她、它)由共六节车厢。
The train feels very luxurious, consisting of a total of 6 carriages.
本次列车的座位选择是标准舱和特等舱。我们将使用特等舱,从名古屋到大阪难波的特等票价为5240日元 / 45.5美元(标准舱为4340日元 / 37.7美元)的特等舱座位位于一号车厢和六号车厢。
The seating options for this train are standard cabin and first-class. We will use first-class seats, with a fare of 5240 yen/45.5 US dollars (4340 yen/37.7 US Dollars for standard cabin) from Nagoya to Nambo, Osaka. The first-class seats are located in carriages 1 and 6.
1-2的座位布局,我会用车厢内部的4A单人座。看起来很舒缓。
I will use the 4A single seat inside the carriage for the 1-2 seat layout. It looks very soothing.
正如你所看到的,每个座位都有一个所谓的“后壳”,可以让你倾斜座椅而不用关心后面的人。
As you can see, each seat has a so-called 'back shell' that allows you to tilt the seat without worrying about the people behind you.
你可以使用折叠桌,感觉够大。
You can use a folding table, It feels big enough.
这里是一个饮料架(可以放任何东西下去的)。
Here is a drink holder (You can put anything down there).
现在是下午14:00,名古屋站出发后,下一站将停靠近铁桑名。
It's 14:00 p.m. now. After departure from Nagoya Station. The next stop will stop at Kuwana.
座椅配备了出色的倾斜功能。全自动,脚蹬上来。
The seat is equipped with an excellent reclining function. Fully automatic, step up.
倾斜时整个座椅都会移动,太棒了。
The whole seat moves when reclined, It's great.
您还可以使用座椅加热器(指加热功能)。
You can also use the seat heater (Heating Function).
就像夏天一样,现在虽然不需要了(确信)。
It's like summer. Now I don't need it (Convinced).
当然,火车有英文通知。
Of course, the train has an English Notice.
你也可以使用车厢内的自动窗帘(能上能下的)。
You can also use the automatic curtains in the car (You can go up and down).
这很有帮助。
This is very helpful.
但是你可以看到他(她、它)很慢。但是需要一些耐心。
But you can see that He (She, It) is very slow. But it takes some patience.
免费的WiFi可以使用。你需要你的社交媒体账户或电子邮件注册。
Free WiFi is available. You need your social media account or email to sign up.
在Premium Class中,由于透明隔板,您可以看到前视图。您还可以观看驾驶员操作技能。
In the Premium Class, due to the transparent partition, you can see the front view. You can also watch the driver's operating skills.
让我们吃午饭吧(说是下午茶)!
Let's have lunch (Afternoon tea)!
我已经买了这个“名古屋 Cochin Wappa-Meshi 便当”(970日元 / 8.4美元)。
I have already bought this "Nagoya Cochin Wappa Meshi bento" (970 yen/$8.4).
哦,我忘了什么?要喝东西的。
Oh, what did I forget. You need something to drink.
我来到了自动售货机区。他(她、它)出售了日式咖啡罐。
I came to the vending machine area. He (She, It) sold Japanese coffee cans.
内有果汁、茶和水瓶的。我买了橙汁罐。
There are juice, tea, and water bottles inside. I bought an orange juice can.
只要150日元 / 1.3 USD(美元)。
Just 150 yen/1.3 USD (USD).
便当特色“名古屋鸡”。
Bendang special "Nagoya Chicken".
这个“Nagoya Cochin”是名古屋生产的一种特殊品种的鸡。
This "Nagoya Cochin" is a special breed of chicken produced by Nagoya.
这个类似沙拉碗的样式在名古屋被称为“Wappa-Meshi(瓦片饭)”。
This salad bowl style is called "Wappa Meshi" in Nagoya.
这个小鸡蛋是“鹌鹑蛋”。
This little egg is a "Quail's egg".
我们日本人称他(她、它)为“Uzura Tamago”。
We Japanese call him (Her, It) "Uzura Tamago".
这是名古屋红叶鸡的肉。他(她、它)是用酱油炖的。
This is the meat of Nagoya Red Leaf Chicken. He (She, It) stews it in soy sauce.
香菇、莲藕、名古屋红叶鸡蛋片。
Mushroom, lotus root. Nagoya red leaf egg slices.
份量不大,但是碗里的所有菜肴都很和谐。
It's not big, but all the dishes in the bowl are in harmony.
总体上说是9/10。没有谎言,但是这个座位比新干线的座位好得多。
Overall it's a 9 / 10. No lie, but this seat is much better than the Shinkansen seat.
列车只停靠在大阪难波的最后一站前的两个车站。
The train stops only two stops before the last stop in Namba, Osaka.
女售票员不知何故有动漫般的声音。
The female conductor somehow has an anime-like voice.
但是我认为所说的一切首先对自己来说听起来像动漫……我们正在停下来在津站。
But I think everything that is said first and foremost sounds like anime to myself... We are stopping at Tsu Station.
吃完之后,把这些垃圾扔掉。列车上有一个垃圾箱的,还有储物柜。
After eating, Throw this rubbish away. There's a dumpster on the train, and there's a locker.
列车上的储物柜有点独特。用SUICA和PASMO等IC卡,锁定IC卡也有现有的钥匙锁的。
The storage cabinets on the train are a bit unique. Using IC cards such as SUICA and PASMO, there are also existing key locks available to lock the IC card.
你可以使用洗手间,他(她、它)是全自动的。
You can use the restroom, it is fully automatic.
对不起,请你自己洗手。
Excuse me, please wash your hands yourself.
我需要一条毛巾,什么?
I need a towel. What?
“湿毛巾”,为什么“湿”?你可以得到这个日本近铁专用湿毛巾。
Wet towel, why is it "wet"? You can get this wet towel specifically designed for Japan Kintetsu Railway.
让我们检查厕所(这个不跟以前各个学校的公共厕所好)。
Let's check the toilet (This is not as good as the public toilets in the previous schools).
他(她、它)看起来很现代和干净。
He (She, It) looks very modern and clean.
厕所是日本标准的马桶(小便器)。
The toilet is a Japanese standard toilet (Urinal).
你可以发出假冲水的声音,来掩盖你的声音。在这里改变音量。
You can make a fake flush sound. To muffle your voice. Change the volume here.
虽然火车的噪音一开始就足够响亮。还有一个可用的浴室,这个更宽敞。
Although the noise of the train was loud enough to begin with. There is also an available bathroom. This is more spacious.
很难相信我们现在在火车上看到这个。
It's hard to believe we're seeing this on a train right now.
还有一个长凳。有大窗户,你可以坐在这里。
There is a also bench. There's a big window. You can sit here.
无论如何,这个列车的最高时速为每小时130公里 / 每小时英里数80.7。
Anyway, the maximum speed of this train is 130 kilometers per hour/80.7 miles per hour.
2~5代表标准的Class,这里的每个座位还有一个“后壳”。
2-5 represents the standard Class, and each seat here also has a 'back shell'.
哦,我差点忘了给你看这个火车上最重要的设施。
Oh, I almost forgot to show you the most important facility on this train.
自动售货机柜台。这里的小型售货机。
Vending machine counter. There's a small vending machine here.
他(她、它)们出售日之鸟号原创商品、小吃、速溶汤和茶。
They sell original products, snacks, instant soup, and tea from the Hinotori.
你可以也有现磨咖啡机。
You can also have a freshly ground coffee machine.
仅收硬币,所以可以使用货币兑换器。只需要1000日元的钞票。
Only coins are accepted, so you can use a currency changer. I only need 1000 yen bills.
我们先喝点咖啡。一杯咖啡要200日元 / 1.7美元。
Let's have some Coffee first. A cup of coffee costs 200 yen/1.7 dollars.
您可以选择苦味或淡味。
You can choose between bitter or light taste.
完成了。接下来在咖啡里加点糖、奶油。
It's done. Next, add some sugar and cream to the coffee.
接下来是来点我想要的零食。
Next up is the snack I want.
“巧克力奶油糙米曲奇”。
Chocolate Cream Brown Rice Cookies.
10g蛋白质,10种维生素。
10g protein, 10 vitamins.
“含有大量的膳食纤维”,看起来很健康!
It contains a lot of dietary fiber and looks very healthy!
总共有四块曲奇。机器里只是卖连环零食。
There are 4 cookies in all. It's just a chain of snacks in the machine.
很好吃的,但问题是“为什么连环零食”?近铁日之鸟号,甚至关心我们的健康。
It's delicious, but the question is "why chain snacks"? The Kintetsu Hinotori even cares about our health.
这个“Hinotori”原创咖啡杯太酷了。
This "Hinotori" original coffee cup is too cool.
火车上没有服务员提供食物,但是使用自动售货机是一个好主意,我认为View。你可以在火车上看到的主要是关于稻田或其他东西。
There is no waiter on the train to provide food, but it is a good idea to use a vending machine machine. I think View. What you can see on the train is mainly about rice paddies or other things.
列车的座位令人难以置信的放松。
The seats on the train are incredibly relaxing.
哦,我忘了给你看,但是你可以使用插座。
Oh, I forgot to show you, but you can use the socket.
无论如何,如果你是从名古屋到新大阪乘坐东海道新干线(子弹头列车),只需50分钟。
Anyway, if you take the Tokaido Shinkansen (Bullet Train) from Nagoya to Shin-Osaka, it only takes 50 minutes.
像近铁日之鸟这样用地方特快的话要2个多小时,但是要经过比较多的农村。
It takes over 2 hours to use a local express like the Kintetsu Hinotori, but it requires passing through a considerable number of rural areas.
我一般是坐新干线的,但是用这个地方特快也不错。
I usually do Shinkansen, but it's good to use this local express.
我们会到鹤桥,第二站。
We will go to Tsuruhashi, the 2nd stop.
鹤桥之后就到了,很快在大阪难波的最后一站。
After Tsuruhashi, we arrived at the last stop of Namba in Osaka.
播放音乐告诉我们,很快就会到达最后一站是大阪难波。
Playing music tells us that we will soon reach the final stop, Osaka Namba.
灯光变蓝了!
The lights turned blue!
不过,列车从大阪上本町站出发后,下一个停车站是最后一站的大阪难波。
However, after the train departs from Osaka-Uehommachi Station. The next stop is Osaka Namba, the last stop.
美丽!我真的很喜欢这个列车的每一个细节。
Beautiful! I really enjoyed every detail of this train.
现在是下午16:08,我们的列车已经到达大阪难波。
It's 16:08 p.m. and our train has arrived in Namba, Osaka.
从名古屋花了两小时八分钟。那是一趟很棒的火车。
It took 2 hours and 8 minutes from Nagoya. That's a great train.
比新干线便宜,但体验肯定是一流的。
Cheaper than the Shinkansen, but the experience is certainly top notch.
感谢您,日之鸟号,我们还会再见面的!
Thank you, Hinotori. We'll see you again!
难波是日本大阪最繁华的地区,海内外的游客也很受欢迎。
Namba is the most prosperous area in Osaka, Japan, and tourists from home and abroad are also very popular.
心斋桥筋。
Shin-Saibashi Suji.
这里是道顿崛,我们在这个段子上去过几次。
This is Doton-Hori, we have been on this segment a few times.
这个地区就像东京的涩谷。
This area is like Shibuya in Tokyo.
本期视频到此结束,谢谢大家的收看,我们下次再见。
That's the end of this video, thank you for watching, we will see you next time.