送给孤独缺爱的朋友们......——泰戈尔《飞鸟集》

道路虽拥挤却依然寂寞,因它不是被爱着的。
The road is lonely in its crowd for it is not loved.
我听见有些东西在我忧伤的心后面沙沙作响,——但我看不见它们。
I hear some rustle of things behind my sadness of heart, —I cannot see them.
我不明白这颗心为何如此憔悴无语。
是为了那些它不曾请求、不曾了解、不曾记得的小小需求。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
上帝对人们说:“我要治愈你,所以要伤害你;我爱你,所以要惩罚你。”
God says to man, “I heal you, therefore I hurt, love you, therefore punish.”
夏日的漂鸟,来我窗前,歌唱又飞去。
秋日的黄叶,没有歌声,在一声叹息里,飘落在地上。
Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sigh.
如同海鸥与海浪的相遇,我们相遇与亲近。
海鸥飞走了,海浪也越卷越远,我们也就分开了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
跳着舞的流水啊,在你旅途中的泥沙正乞求着你的讴歌和流动呢。
你愿意承担起它们跛足的负荷吗?
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
晨光问金凤花道:“你是骄傲得不肯吻我吗?”
“Are you too proud to kiss me?” the morning light asks the buttercup.
请让我从那些未完成的过去中释放出来,它从后面缠着我,让我难以死去。
Release me from my unfulfilled past clinging to me from behind making death difficult.
我已学会那在花朵与阳光中低语的纯粹意义。——请教我了解您在痛苦与死亡中的话语吧。
I have learnt the simple meaning of thy whispers in flowers and sunshine—teach me to know thy words in pain and death.
狂风暴雨像是某个天神在痛苦中的哭声,因他的爱被大地所拒绝。
The storm is like the cry of some god in pain whose love the earth refuses.
无垠的沙漠为一叶青草而燃起爱情之火,
草叶轻轻摇头,微微笑,便飞去了。
The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
河岸向河流说道:“我不能留住你的波浪。让我保存你的足印在我的心底吧。”
“I cannot keep your waves, ” says the bank to the river,“let me keep your footprints in my heart.”
花朵向星辰落尽了的清晨天空叫道:“我的露珠全掉落了。”
“I have lost my dewdrop. ”cries the flower to the morning sky that has lost all its stars.
在那薄暮的黄昏,清晨的鸟儿来到我沉默的巢穴里。
In the dusk of the evening the bird of some early dawn comes to the nest of my silence.
亲近,你或许会受伤害;远离,你或许会拥有。
By touching you may kill, by keeping away you may possess.
“完美”为了对“不完美”的爱,把自己装饰得美丽。
The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.
人微笑时世界爱他;
当他大笑,世界便怕他了。
The world loved man when he smiled;
The world became afraid of him when he laughed.
世界呀,当我死的时候,请在你的沉默中,为我留下一句话:“我曾经爱过。”
One word keep for me in thy silence, O World, when I am dead, “I have loved.”