欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

【搬运】东方英语填词:二人不值一提的博物志(天真无邪的二人的博物志)【文字版】

2023-09-29 11:49 作者:梦想Empress  | 我要投稿

Youtube链接:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kYHVGwBEG70&list=PLJFiAJtX1FTHn3dYKclszmw0qXO54dvE8&index=9&pp=iAQB8AUB Tumblr链接:https://www.tumblr.com/lyricalive/170650654482?source=share 网易云:https://music.163.com/#/program?id=2530466407 B站搬运视频:BV11841117Yv 原作者:Lyrica Live 从本期开始不再提供纯英语原文 尝试一下专栏和视频联动,如果观感不行会考虑撤掉 二人不值一提的博物志(天真无邪的二人的博物志)

The Despised Naturalis Historia of the Duo(Naturalis Historia of the Childlike Duo)

玛艾露贝莉·赫恩(配音:Asa-turney)

〗 〖

宇佐见莲子(配音:Lori-hime)

Take a look, take a guess. What's this freshly off the press?

看一看,猜一猜,是什么刚刚印刷下来?

This is the stunning magnum opus of our age, and nothing less.

这可是我们时代的惊人巨作,绝伦般精彩

As the truth of this world has been captured, set it free.

当世界的真谛被揭示就将其释放

And some might not believe our story, but it's natural to me!

而我们的故事或许难以置信,但对我却顺理成章!

So, what else here is left to do?

现在还有什么可做?

That would be the parts we assigned to you.

那本来就是分配给你的工作

The duty of a storyteller truly is tough,

想要讲好故事真的很辛苦,

Too busy living stories to remember them enough.

忙于体验故事却难以把它们都记住

Come now, you're just wasting energy.

得了吧,你只是在浪费能量

Hmph, that doesn't sound like physics to me.

哼,这对我听起来可不物理学啊

Force times distance = get to work!

力乘上距离 = 去『功』作!

All right, all right, no need to be a jerk!

好啦,好啦,别阴阳怪气!

Surely, here's a twist of fate,

命运总归会有反转,

From the good old days when you were late.

从你以往迟到的那些好日子开算

Nonsense! Time is in my sight.

扯淡!时间我一览无余

That doesn't mean your time is right!

那又不代表你到校准时!

Just what time did the roles reverse?

角色什么时候互换了?

It's always been, for better or worse.

不管如何都一贯这样呢

I swear it's not.

If so says you,

Then, from your side, I'm sure it's true.

我保证不是。

你都这样说了,那从你的角度看,我相信为实

There are many more... words like this in our inflated world of information.

如此的文字……在我们充满信息又虚高的世界中各种各样

This book is one of a kind--

it's yours and it's mine!

这本书独一无二——

共属我们二者!

For each stone yet unturned, think of all we leave unlearned:

对尚未开过的璞石,先想想所有未学的知识:

The rare and common indistinct at all, as far as I'm concerned.

在我看来琳琅和常品的区别完全模糊难知

Like a fool, feeling bold,

finds a rock and calls it gold...

就像无知者无畏,

找到石块就以黄金称谓……

If there's the smallest chance of a shine, I tell you, even I'd be sold!

我要告诉你,只要有一丝一毫闪光的机会就连我也愿意贪贿!

Something humble of size,

有的事物不足挂齿,

something dull yet highly prized,

不起眼但却备受珍视,

Because they're things that can't be witnessed with just anybody's eyes.

正因为它们并非常人都能够见证的事实

It's our honor as freaks

to report this breaking news.

我们非凡胎而有幸

把这重大新闻公布

'Cause it's the winners who write history, and we are not gonna lose.

因为历史由胜者书写,而我们可绝不会输

At the shrine once, I saw a cat.

有一次我在神社看到一只猫

And then it left, and that was that.

然后它离开了,故事就是这样

I think your storytelling needs a little more snap.

我觉得你讲的故事还得再加些料

Like how it disappeared through a space-time gap?

那它通过时空裂缝消失了怎么样?

I'll go once more; let me try it from the start.

我再讲一次,让我从头开始

Just let it all flow from the depths of your heart.

让故事从你内心深处都流露出去

Drawn to the power of a worn-down shrine,

来自很久以前的臆想生灵,

A spiritual creature from a far-off time:

被年久失修神社的力量所吸引

A round-faced kitten with a two-pronged tail

(Right.)

它是长着双叉尾的圆脸小猫

(很好)

Strayed far from home on a quantum scale.

(Interesting.)

量子层面上从家远远偏移正道

(真是有趣)

And-- Renko, hey, are you getting all this?

(Write, write.)

然后——喂,莲子,你都听明白了吗?

(快点写下)

We're only just getting to the great big twist!

(Our historia!)

我们才刚进入重大的转折!

(我们的博物志!)

(

Whoa, whoa...

The world that we're fated to share...)

哇哦,哇哦……

我们注定要分享的彼世世道……)

(

I know...

There's something out there!)

我知道……

在那里必有蹊跷!)

There are many more... words like this that may be born of wild imagination.

如此的文字……各种各样地可能会产生于联翩的奇思妙想

This book is one for the truth--

the tales of our youth!

这本书为真相而作——

我们青春的传说!

Just our words travel far. No one need know who we are,

我们的文字流传甚广,但无人需知晓我们的真相,

To be the base of every breakthrough

and the talk of every bar.

以此成为每个突破的基石

和酒吧的传唱

As I trust only you with my true identity...

正因我只将真实身份向你开放……

Some might not believe my story, but

it's natural to me.

我的故事或许会难以置信,但

对我却顺理成章

Boys and girls, east to west...

少年少女们,东西参半……

they'll be seeking out the best.

他们会寻找出至善

So now just put the pen to the paper,

and we'll put it to the test.

所以现在拿起笔书写试卷,

将其予以考验

For a ghostwriting fee --

(huh?)

-- I'll help them all to see.

对于代笔费的账——

(哈?)

——我会帮他们都弄明朗

And some might not believe your story, but

it's natural to me.

而你的故事或许难以置信,但

对我却顺理成章

Upside-down and inside-out, floating castles turned about,

上下颠倒内外翻,悬空逆城转个圈,

Ancient columns soaring as a drum beat fills the air.

远古御柱高高耸立,鼓声响彻大气

Old and new: once reversed, we can say we saw it first

新还是旧:一旦回转,我们就可言最先将其目见

As a classic tale resurges from this modern cynical fare.

随着经久不衰之作从现代愤世嫉俗的环境下东山再起

Ripples on a misty lake, fairies stirring in its wake,

迷雾之湖荡涟漪,妖精嬉戏惊蛰季

Holy mountains rising from the land to oversee.

众神诸山拔地而起俯瞰天下乡

Can this fit on the stage of a two-dimensional page?

此情此景能否在平面的纸页上一展风姿?

Some might not believe our story, but it's natural to me.

我们的故事或许难以置信,但对我却顺理成章

I, for one, believe because it's natural to me.

至少我还仍坚信因为它对我顺理成章

Some might not believe it, but it's natural to me.

或许它难以置信,但对我却顺理成章

【搬运】东方英语填词:二人不值一提的博物志(天真无邪的二人的博物志)【文字版】的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律