“我最喜欢的氛围感,有缘者赏析”——泰戈尔《流萤集》

在我的孤寂的心里,感觉到这寡独的黄昏,它被雾和雨如面纱般笼罩着。
In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.
白昼以这小小地球的喧扰,淹没了整个宇宙的沉默。
The day, with the noise of this little earth, drowns the silence of all worlds.
世界不会流失,因为死亡并不是一个裂缝。
The world does not leak because death is not a crack.
您引领我穿越白昼拥挤的旅程,来到黄昏的孤独之境。
我等待着体会它的意义,贯穿夜的寂静。
Thou hast led me through my crowded travels of the day to my evening’s loneliness.
I wait for its meaning through the stillness of the night.
我曾见过您就像那半醒的婴孩在黎明的曙光里看见他的母亲,微笑之后又再入眠。
I have seen thee as the half-awakened child sees his mother in the dusk of the dawn and then smiles and sleeps again.
我的暮色从陌生的树林中走来,它用我的晨星所不懂得的语言说话。
My evening came among the alien trees and spoke in a language which my morning stars did not know.
她的热切的渴望的脸庞,宛如夜雨,萦绕着我的梦。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
曾经我们梦见彼此陌生,
梦醒时,却发现我们原来心心相通。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
子夜的暴风雨,如一个巨大的婴孩,在不合时宜的黑夜里醒来,开始游戏喧闹。
Storm of midnight, like a giant child awakened in the untimely dark, has begun to play and shout.
一个哀伤的声音,筑巢于崩坏的岁月中。
它在夜里向我唱道:“我爱你。”
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.
It sings to me in the night, —I loved you.
爱会失去的这个事实,乃是我们无法接受的一个真理。
That love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.
太阳越过西方的海面时,对着东方留下最后的问候。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.
那些无名岁月的感触,如青苔依恋着古树般,攀附上我的心头。
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
压迫着我的,到底是我想要外出的灵魂呢,还是那世界的灵魂,敲着我的心门,想要进来呢?
That which oppresses me, is it my soul trying to come out in the open, or the soul of the world knocking at my heart for its entrance?
把那些花抛掷上去的那一阵子无休无止的狂欢大喜的劲儿,其源泉是在哪里呢?
Where is the fountain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy?