欢迎光临散文网 会员登陆 & 注册

每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的

2023-03-28 22:35 作者:会翻跟斗的大笨象  | 我要投稿

Reference:艾拉同学


中英对照

:You shouldn't keep flying around like that. Soon you won't be able to turn back into a human.

  • 你不应该一直那样飞来飞去。很快你就不能再变成一个人了。

:Isn't this great? Sophie put these here for me.

  • 这不是很棒吗?苏菲把这些放在这里给我。

:This war is terrible. They've bombed from the southern coast to the northern border. lt's all in flames now.

  • 这场战争太可怕了。他们从南部海岸一直轰炸到北部边境。现在一切都在燃烧。

:I can't stand the fire in gunpowder. Those dopey guys have absolutely no manners.

  • 我受不了火药里的火。那些愚蠢的家伙完全没有礼貌。

:My own kind attacked me today.

  • 我的同类今天攻击了我。

:Who, the Witch of the Waste?

  • 谁,荒野女巫?

:No, some hack wizards who turned themselves into monsters for the king.

  • 不是,一些被雇佣的男巫,他们为了国王把自己变成了怪物。

:Those wizards are going to regret doing that. They'll never change back into humans.

  • 那些巫师会后悔那样做的。他们永远不会变回人类了。

After the war, they won't recall they ever were human.

  • 战争结束后,他们再也想不起自己曾经是人类。

:Hey, aren't you supposed to report to the king too? Hmm.

  • 嘿,你不是也应该向国王报告吗?嗯。

:I'm tired. Makes some hot water for my bath.

  • 我累了。给我烧些热水澡。

:What? Not again.

  • 什么?不要再来了。


每日听力任务!第一遍盲听,第二遍英文字幕,第三遍中英对照,最后一遍盲听感受自己的的评论 (共 条)

分享到微博请遵守国家法律