听力时间,听下关键时刻男人忘了什么
M:Oh, wait. I forgot to bring the...
等等,我忘记带……
Q:Oh, it doesn't matter.
没关系。
M:You are a queen looking to make a strategic marriage alliance.You can't very well do that when you're pregnant with another man's child.
你是一个正在寻找政治联姻的女王,怀着别人的孩子可很难做到这一点。
Q:If I can get pregnant at all. Once I am wed, I will be expected to produce an heir and blamed if I do not.Getting pregnant before I'm married might not be the worst idea.If I am barren, there's no reason to give up half my throne.
前提是我能怀上孩子。等我结婚他们就会让我生继承人,生不出来就会遭受指责,结婚前就怀孕也不是特别糟的主意。如果我无法生育,就没必要让出半个王位了。
M:If you do get pregnant...
要是你怀孕了……
Q:I could be married within a week.
一周之内我就能结婚。
M:With my child.
怀着我的孩子。
Q:No one will know.
没人会知道。
M:What, and that makes it better? I'm just your stud horse, testing your fertility?
怎么,这样难道更好吗?我不过是你测试生育能力的种马。
Q:I'm sorry, I just thought that...
抱歉,我只是觉得……

